Are You on Facebook?
Living, Loving, and Learning our Faith, Together With Jesus.
- LIVING as members of our Catholic Parish Faith Community,
- LOVING God and all his creation, and
- LEARNING for our future on earth and in heaven.
The Royal Affair
We have an awesome new fellowship fundraiser this year called The Royal Affair! The Royal Affair is a cocktail dinner and auction.
When: Friday, November 9, 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: St. Rita School Gym, 4433 Douglas Ave
Tickets are $50 and it includes dinner catered by Red Onion's Chef John and two drink tickets.
Dinner & Auction
5:30 PM Registration Opens,
Social Hour (Cash Bar - Beer & Wine)
Silent Auction opens
6:50 PM Seated fo Prayer & Dinner
7:00 PM Greetings and Introductions
Door prizes presented
8:00 PM Silent Auction Closes
8:30 PM Live Auction Begins
EARLY BIRD TICKET SALES: Submit the order form by October 1, and receive an entry for each ticket purchased to the exclusive early bird drawing.
Proceeds are for the benefit of educational activities outside the classroom. Any questions, please contact Therese Fellner at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Paul Madden at email@example.com
Athletics Sign Up
A new school year is upon us!
Don't forget to sign up your child(ren) for Athletics this year!
You can fill out all of the necessary forms by clicking here, or finding them under the Athletics tab above under "Athletic Forms & Links"
- Rev. Richard O'Leary, O.S.A., Pastor
- Ms. Jennifer Petruska, Principal
- Ms. Courtney Heide, Secretary
- Ms. Cindy Lovejoy, Kindergarten Teacher
- Ms. Peggy Peeper, Grade 1 Teacher
- Ms. Jenni Adams, Grade 2 Teacher
- Ms. Elise LaCanne, Grade 3 Teacher
- Mr. Jamie Lamb, Grade 4 Teacher
- Ms. Elizabeth Kent, Grade 5 Teacher
- Ms. Angela Thomas, Grade 6 Teacher, English & Literature
- Ms. Pat Heim, Grade 7 Teacher, Math & Science
- Mr. David Kabara, Grade 8 Teacher, Social Studies & Religion
- Mr. Nick Scaffidi, Music Teacher
- Ms. Karen Folker, Resource Teacher
- Ms. Amy Misurelli, Art Teacher
- Mr. Justin Gutche, Physical Education Teacher
- Ms. Miranda Knudtson, Communications Coordinator