Bball Tournament Volunteer Sign Up
If you're interested in volunteering for the basketball tournament coming up, you can sign up HERE
Where: St. Rita School; 4433 Douglas Ave
When: Sunday, January 27; 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Learn more about St. Rita School at our Open House on Sunday, January 27 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Meet the teachers, take a tour, and learn about all of the great things taking place at St. Rita School!
Snow Day Policy
In the event that the weather is severe, we will only close school if Racine Unified closes. St. Rita will not be specifically announced on local channels. If RUSD announces a delayed start, we will also have a delayed start.
Are You on Facebook?
Dogs & Cream Family Night
When: Monday, January 28; 4 - 7 PM
Where: Dogs & Cream; 2721 Douglas Ave
Our theme for Catholic Schools week is community. Come out to support a local restaurant right in our neighborhood! Spend time with your family, and enjoy a delicious hot dog and custard sundae!
Where: 4433 Douglas Ave. St Rita School; Music Room
When: Thursday, January 24 from 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Interested in learning more about St. Rita School? Come to our Information Session for New Families on Thursday, January 24 from 6:30 - 7:30 PM in the music room.
You will have the opportunity to learn about our curriculum, extracurricular offerings, enrollment procedures, and faith-centered education.
Athletics Sign Up
A new school year is upon us!
Don't forget to sign up your child(ren) for Athletics this year!
You can fill out all of the necessary forms by clicking here, or finding them under the Athletics tab above under "Athletic Forms & Links"
Living, Loving, and Learning our Faith, Together With Jesus.
- LIVING as members of our Catholic Parish Faith Community,
- LOVING God and all his creation, and
- LEARNING for our future on earth and in heaven.
- Rev. Richard O'Leary, O.S.A., Pastor
- Ms. Jennifer Petruska, Principal
- Ms. Courtney Heide, Secretary
- Ms. Cindy Lovejoy, Kindergarten Teacher
- Ms. Peggy Peeper, Grade 1 Teacher
- Ms. Jenni Adams, Grade 2 Teacher
- Ms. Elise LaCanne, Grade 3 Teacher
- Mr. Jamie Lamb, Grade 4 Teacher
- Ms. Elizabeth Kent, Grade 5 Teacher
- Ms. Angela Thomas, Grade 6 Teacher, English & Literature
- Ms. Pat Heim, Grade 7 Teacher, Math & Science
- Mr. David Kabara, Grade 8 Teacher, Social Studies & Religion
- Mr. Nick Scaffidi, Music Teacher
- Ms. Karen Folker, Resource Teacher
- Ms. Amy Misurelli, Art Teacher
- Mr. Justin Gutche, Physical Education Teacher
- Ms. Miranda Knudtson, Communications Coordinator