St. Rita School
Royal Parent School Association
The Royal Parent School Association (RPSA) promotes effective communication and cooperation among parents, educational staff, and administration at St. Rita School. The goal of the RPSA is to enhance the school experience for our students through faith-building opportunities, enrichment activities, and social functions by sponsoring special programs, providing educational resources, and promoting volunteer efforts.
The RPSA has an elected, parent leadership committee. All parents of active St. Rita students are members of the RPSA. The RPSA serves:
- To assist in the coordination of fundraising programs to fund school activities;
- To provide marketing of the school to the greater Racine community;
- To help coordinate enrichment for students and staff including extracurricular student events and teacher appreciation
- To strengthen faith development and the connection between the church and school
- As a forum for parents/guardians to provide feedback about the school’s educational, fundraising, and extracurricular programs
Nine elected officers make up the Executive Board and are responsible to the school principal. Officers are elected for a one-year term and include a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Chairs of Fundraising, Marketing, Enrichment, and Faith Development as well as an elected ad-hoc member. Additionally a representative from the RPSA will regularly provide information and share school activities with the St. Rita Parish Pastoral Council (PPC).
Meetings are typically monthly during the school year in the school library.