To create an atmosphere that embodies good sportsmanship and follows the philosophies of our Catholic faith, we are introducing these guidelines that will help promote good conduct by our athletes, coaches, and spectators.
I hereby pledge to provide a positive attitude and be responsible for my participation in youth sports by following this code of conduct:
1. I will respect all aspects of the game, including myself, coaches, officials, teammates, opponents, fans and rules, regardless of the behavior of others.
2. I will support my teammates and be a team player.
3. I recognize that I represent St. Rita School and Congregation.
4. I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials, and fans at every game and practice.
5. I will do my best to learn from and listen to my coaches.
6. I will treat my coaches, teammates, opponents, officials, and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
7. I expect to play in an alcohol, tobacco, and drug free environment and expect adults to respect that wish.
8. I will take my responsibility for my own behavior in a way that supports my catholic beliefs.
9. I will do my best in school.
10. I will be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
I also agree that if I fail to abide by the aforementioned rules and guidelines, I will be subject to disciplinary action. Disciplinary action may include, but is not limited to, written warning or parent game attendance suspension. The proper discipline will be determined by the St. Rita School Principal and Parish Pastor in consultation with the Athletic Director
Your time to complete the form is about to expire due to inactivity. Please click "Continue Working" to complete the form and submit, otherwise your changes will be lost.
Your session will expire in 60 seconds.
Your time to complete the form has expired due to inactivity. Please click the button below or refresh the page with your browser and try again.